Friday, February 11, 2011

Thursday, 2/11/2011

My friend Bron came over for dinner tonight.  I was able to get all of the food prepped before she arrived, and was thankful that Katie was willing to play with her while I worked the grill.  It was definitely faster to grill without Katie's "help".  We had barbecued chicken tenderloins and asparagus.  I tossed the asparagus in olive oil, salt and pepper, and grilled on Direct Medium heat for 8 minutes.  The chicken was dry rubbed and then grilled for 6 minutes, also on Direct Medium, turning once, and brushing quickly with barbecue sauce while still on the grill.  I used some of the Kolander Grubb's barbecue sauce we had on our pork sandwiches earlier this week.  
Katie couldn't wait for the chicken and asparagus.  She had peanut butter, pear, and yogurt for her dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment