Sunday, July 11, 2010

Friday, 7/2/2010

We left Seattle this afternoon for the 2nd of our summer roadtrip vacations this year. Our destination was Redmond, Oregon. We took I-5 South so that we could stop at Ben's mom's house in Clackamas for dinner. We thought about going out to eat, but thought that it would eat up too much of our time. So, she reheated some penne rustica that she had in the freezer. It was very tasty.

Truth be told, Ben and I were worried that I wouldn't be able to drive the entire distance to Redmond without a nap or backup driver. I was up a lot last night coughing (dang summer cold). Thankfully, I never got tired on our drive and was able to make it the whole way. It was
definitely nice to get out at Jennifer's home. Spencer drove down separately and was willing to step in to drive for me if necessary. Thanks Spence:)

No comments:

Post a Comment