Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tuesday, 7/6/2010


Every five years, the Moser side of my family gets together for a reunion. This would be for the descendants of my Grandma Jean and her four siblings. We gathered at the Zephyr Conference Center in Liberty Lake, Washington. This is the first time the reunion has happened someplace other than at my grandparent's home. I am pleased that it was such a success! We had 60+ family members there. Some people stayed on site in the two lodges, other stayed in hotels nearby, and we stayed with my parents at their home in Spokane.

My dad's cousin Judy took on the responsibility of purchasing food for breakfasts and lunches. Families were assigned to prep and clean up for those meals. We had the camp cater the dinners for us. Tonight we enjoyed a taco bar. Soft and hard tortillas were available along with ground beef, rice, and all the fixings. Katie enjoyed pulling rice out of a taco and would occasionally let me put a bite of beef in her mouth.

For dessert we had delicious chocolate cake. There was some debate about whether it was cake or brownies. Ben says it was cake; so, that's what I'm sticking with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment