Sunday, July 11, 2010

Friday, 7/9/2010

We took my mom to the airport this morning. She was meeting her sisters and mom there. They were heading to Paul, Idaho, for my grandma's school reunion. Knowing that we would just be finishing a week long vacation, I opted to not go this year. It was fun to see them all, until Katie completely melted down. I think the combination of being tired and teething pain got the best of her.


We took it easy the rest of the day. We tried to put Katie down a couple times, but she just wasn't having it. I napped for an hour or so myself. Finally, at 4pm, Ben got her down. It took quite a lot of patience and effort on his part. Thanks Ben! We played games while she napped and woke her up in time for dinner. We had coldcut sandwiches and fruit for dinner with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and orange cream ice cream for dessert. If you haven't tried Oroweat's Sandwich Thins yet, I highly recommend them. 100 calories total for two pieces of bread. We had our sandwiches tonight on a "hoagie" variety. Very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment