Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday, 11/12/2010

We ate out at Cactus tonight.  Ben and I both had half orders of nachos with chorizo and chicken.  They remain my favorite nachos ever.  We ordered Katie a grilled chicken breast, which came sliced.  Knowing her like we do, we asked the waiter to bring her a bowl of ketchup.  Sure enough, she was only willing to eat the chicken once it had been dipped in ketchup multiple times.  She also ate a good helping of olives from my nachos.  I just order them on the side so that I can give them to her to eat.  

After we got Katie down for the evening, we watched the movie "An Education."  It was the last movie nominated for Best Picture in the 2010 Academy Awards that we needed to see.  Yes, I know that the Oscars were in March, but it just takes time to get through 10 movies when you stop to watch TV series like Mad Men:)  It was a good movie that I am glad I watched; although, I don't think I would watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment