Monday, November 29, 2010

Tuesday, 11/23/2010

With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I didn't want to make anything for dinner which would create more left overs.  We will be creating plenty of those on Thursday:)  So, we made breakfast sandwiches.


I used some Jimmy Dean sage sausage, which was already open in the fridge, to make sausage patties. I fried them in a skillet on the stove top while I prepped toasted buns, sliced cheddar cheese, and fried eggs. Tonight, I used an egg ring to keep a round egg shape for our sandwiches. For breakfast sandwiches, Ben likes the yolk in eggs to be slightly runny. That is definitely not my preference. I always break the yolk when frying my eggs. One solid egg please:)

Katie wanted her own little sandwich. She nibbled on the bread and eventually just ate the egg and sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment