Monday, November 29, 2010

Wednesday, 11/24/2010

Ben's mom and brother will be spending Thanksgiving weekend with us.  This has been the plan for months.  The menu for the weekend has been planned, and the food has been purchased.  I am not sure why it took me until 3pm today to realize they would both be with us for dinner tonight too.  Ack!  Ok, what's in the freezer?  Thankfully, I found the big container of spaghetti sauce that I froze after the comfort food throwdown.  Oh, but we didn't have any noodles to go with it.  Spencer came to my rescue.  He kindly added spaghetti to the list of ingredients he needed to pick up at the store for tomorrow's cornbread.  For a side dish, I just happened to have a caesar salad in the fridge that was still good.  Phew!  Dinner was saved!!!

Katie must have been hungry, because she ate a lot of spaghetti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment