Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011- Pizza

Well, it's been over a month since I last blogged. I have notes about what we ate for most of the past month, but the catch up game is just too daunting.  So, it's time to just start again with today.

Ben and I spent the past three days in a photography workshop in the Palouse hills.  The tour was led by Adrian Klein and Kevin McNeal of Northwest Photo Tours.  I gave Ben the tour for an anniversary gift, and he was kind enough to ask me to come along:)  Katie stayed with my parents while we were gone and had a blast!  The tour started Friday at 4pm and ended Sunday around 11am.  We were plain exhausted by the time it was over.  The 3:30am wake up calls and late nights did us in.  Thankfully we planned to come home today and not yesterday. 

After a very long drive home, including a stop to photograph the PSE Wild Horse Wind and Solar Facility, we were definitely not in the mood to make dinner.  Katie pushed every one of our buttons during the drive home. As soon as we hit I-5 Ben called in our order to Garlic Jim's Pizza.  We had sausage and pepperoni on a hand-tossed crust.  Katie didn't want the meat on her slices, but did a pretty good job eating her pieces along with some grapes. 

Ah, it's good to be home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment