Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011- Refrigerator Roulette

Ben had plans with a couple friends after work tonight.  Katie and I were planning on going to our PEPS gathering for dinner, but ended up staying home because she wasn't feeling well.  We've been fighting a cold for several days, and I thought we were on the mend.  When she was really fussy after her nap this afternoon, I looked at her throat.  It was swollen and red.  We'll probably end up at the doctor tomorrow to get her checked out.  We have a new baby in our PEPS group, and I don't want to get that family sick.  

When asked what she wanted to eat for dinner, Katie surprised me and said pepperoni.  She never wants to eat it on a pizza, but seems to like it just fine by itself.  Although she told me she didn't want any cheese, she ate a stick of string cheese when I handed it to her.  She also had a few slices of apple.  I had a cheeseburger, using a left over grilled patty from last Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment