Thursday, May 6, 2010

Friday, 4/30/2010

It would take quite a bit of time to mention everything that happened in this day, but I can sum it up by saying it was EXTREMELY busy for me. This evening the youth from our church performed their first Sweet, Sweet Music concert: Fauntleroy Fledglings. Ben's brother Spencer came down to watch Katie for us so that we could go to it. I sang and played the guitar and piano on the group songs. Ben was in charge of videography for the show.

Dinner had to be simple, so I grilled Italian Sausages. That's it. I dipped in left over Roasted Garlic pasta sauce and Ben and Spencer dipped in mustard. For dessert we all indulged in the bounty of cookies at the concert. Spencer ended up bringing Katie for an hour or so until intermission. It was fun to have them there with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment