Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunday, 5/9/2010

Happy Mother's Day to me:) My morning started off with three lovely cards- one from Ben, one from Katie, and one from my mother-in-law Jennifer. Ben also gave me a beautiful video slideshow he put together with photos of me and Katie. It made me cry happy tears within seconds. Here it is for your viewing pleasure:



I know, that didn't have anything to do with food at all, but I wanted to share:)

We stopped for lunch in Cannon Beach, OR at the
Lumberyard Rotisserie & Grill. We all shared a mac & cheese appetizer. Ben and I split a bbq chicken pizza and managed to save a couple pieces to have for dinner. It reheated well in the toaster oven. Katie had a plate of cheese, crackers and fresh fruit. Strawberries and grapes are now her favorite fruits. Spencer had a Spicy Prawn Quesadilla which he said was delicious. Ben and I ate at this restaurant a couple times on our honeymoon, almost 5 years ago. Good memories:)

1 comment: