Monday, May 10, 2010

Tuesday, 5/4/2010

We enjoyed a delicious PEPS meal tonight at Sara, Aaron and Ari's house. Sara fixed chicken alfredo with penne noodles, caesar salad, garlic bread, fruit salad, and cookies. I wish I knew her secrets, because each dish was fabulous. The pasta dish in particular had a divinely gooey sauce that I could have eaten like soup. And, the garlic bread was restaurant quality. Rustic wheat bread (I think) with thinly sliced garlic on it. Sara, please share your secrets with me;)

Katie loved the strawberries from the fruit salad, ate a bit of the pasta, and begged for more cookie crumbs than we would give her. But, eating was not her primary focus. Ari's toys were far more interesting. Oh yes, and she was a champion sippy cup tester tonight. She can spot a friend's sippy cup from across the room and has no problem taking a swig or two to see what they are drinking. The parents played a good game of protect the sippy cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment