Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saturday, 5/13/2010


The birthday surprise for Ben's grandma was absolutely perfect! She was blown away that all of her family came to celebrate with her:) After a restful night's sleep listening to the ocean, we gathered for breakfast at the beach house. Then we headed back to the hotel so that Katie could nap around 11am. Turned out Ben and I needed naps too.

After our naps, we had lunch and headed to the beach to play. I should point out that it was Katie's first time playing in sand. Her Grandma Jennifer showed her how to brush her hands together in order to remove some of the sand. We went back to the beach house for dinner.

We had grilled hotdogs and hamburgers for dinner followed up with birthday cake and ice cream. The cake was carrot with raisins and nuts, so Ben passed on it. I am not usually a carrot cake fan, but I am always a butter cream frosting fan...so I had some:) Katie definitely enjoyed the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment