Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Friday, 7/30/2010

Whoo hoo...it's date night for the Ackers! My mom graciously agreed to take care of Katie this evening so that Ben and I could go out on a date. We went to SIP in downtown Seattle for dinner. When Katie was around 6 months old, we ate at the SIP in Gig Harbor. I'm glad we could enjoy it at our own pace this time:) For dinner, we shared a fantastic caesar salad, sweet roll sliders, and potato frites with sage and garlic. Yes, that is just a fancy way to say french fries. They were really good frites! With dinner, I enjoyed two glasses of Malbec, Ksana, Mendoza, Argentina, '06. Ben had a cab, which doesn't seem to be listed on their online wine menu. For dessert, we shared a crepe cake with hot fudge drizzle. It was literally a stack of thin, sweet crepes, cut into a wedge like a slice of cake. It was tasty for sure, but not something I would order again.

After dinner we watched Inception. It is a good movie that I don't need to see again. Ben, on the other hand, says he will definitely see it again. Thanks Mom for the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment