Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Saturday, 7/31/2010

What a great day we had today. Not only were my parents visiting, but my best friend from college, Jamie, and her son Harlon came over to spend a couple days. Harlon was born just 9 days before Katie. Boy did those kids have fun. They still don't really play with each other, but they are super cute being near each other. They both took their turn being drug around while holding onto our cat's tail. Sooner or later he will learn that he doesn't have to let them get that close;)

Tonight I performed with my Trillium Soul friends Bron, Betsy, and Irene in a concert at our church. Mom helped me out by fixing dinner for our family and our house guests. I picked up a box of Whole Grain Helper- Lemon and Herb Chicken. Surprisingly, it had great flavor. Usually, we find that boxed meals are pretty bland. Along with several ears of corn, it was just enough to feed five adults and two toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment