Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday, 8/25/2010

It was a simple pasta night for us.  I browned a pound of Fred Meyer's hot Italian sausage in a saucepan.  After draining off the grease, I added a jar of Classico Spicy Tomato and Basil pasta sauce.  Instead of our usual Dreamfields low carb pasta, I chose Barilla's Whole Grain Penne Pasta.   Ben and I each dished up our own bowls of pasta and added sauce.  Oh, it was good:)  We had caesar salads on the side.  

Katie was not an eater tonight.  Although she had two big snacks of watermelon this afternoon (her choice), I was surprised she wasn't more hungry.  She ended the day with a big melt down while Skyping with her grandma, immediately followed by bed time.  Hopefully, she will wake up in a better mood tomorrow morning.

OH! I have to let it be known that she is now trying to sing the first four letters of the alphabet song:)  How fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment