Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thursday, 7/29/2010

My mom, Katie and I went out to dinner and shopping with our good friend Sydney tonight. We chose Eats Market Cafe for dinner and were not disappointed. I had the "crazy good grilled cheese" sandwich with cheddar, swiss, a little stilton, apples, and bacon on rosemary bread. My mom had the curry chicken wrap, and Sydney had the "simply b.l.t." sandwich. I ordered a pb&j sandwich tower and apples for Katie. Like at home, she separated the pieces of bread and ate only the pb&j, no bread. At least she was entertained:) I just can't say enough about how accommodating this restaurant is for kids. The servers are kind and easy going and seem to anticipate what parents need for their kids. Sure wish they could help us with dinner every night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment