Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday, 8/19/2010

Today was quite busy for Katie and me.  We took a nice long walk with our friend Nancy this morning.  Then I worked while Katie took a 3.5 hour nap!!!  I really think she is in a growth spurt.  After lunch, we dashed off to Costco and Fred Meyer for a few errands.  I wasn't going to be getting home in time to make anything for dinner, so I picked up some fried chicken at the deli counter.  It was fine fried chicken, no QFC to be sure, but fine.  Katie ate a few bites of chicken, but mainly snacked on sugar snap peas.  I dipped some of my chicken in salsa.  Katie decided that her peas should also be dipped in salsa.  I love that little girl:)  

After dinner we said a quick "hi, bye" to Ben and drove off for a Casper Babypants concert in a West Seattle park.  We met our PEPS friends there and had a great time.  Katie danced for a good 1/2 hour straight.  She shared crackers with Ari.  She took crackers from Jackson.  She kissed Oliver on the cheek.  She gave lots of hi-fives and made cheesy smiles.  And, she touched Jackson's belly button!  It was a fun night to be her mom:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment