Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friday, 6/4/2010

I pulled a couple chicken breasts out of the freezer today, unsure of what I was going to make for dinner with them. As dinner time approached, I decided to go with good old chicken burritos. I diced the raw chicken into pretty small cubes, maybe 1/2 inch. I cooked the chicken in oil until done and added taco seasoning and water. When the sauce had thickened a bit, I add it to tortillas already topped with shredded cheddar cheese. Drizzled with a little hot sauce and nuked in the microwave to melt the cheese, the chicken burritos were delicious.

In the past, Katie has willingly eaten the taco seasoned chicken. Not tonight. I don't think she ate more than 3 pieces. And, she definitely prefers cubed cheese over shredded. Much like her friend Oliver:)

No comments:

Post a Comment