Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sunday, 5/23/2010

We spent today at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. What an AWESOME place to be! I can't begin to name the amazing things/creatures we saw. Ok, how about just a few:

Penguins (Katie now has a stuffed penguin named Penny.)
Hammerhead sharks
Sea horses and dragons (And sticking with the LOST theme, Katie also has a stuffed seahorse named Sawyer.)
Otters
Jellies

I even touched a bat ray! After a pretty big lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and a late afternoon ice cream snack at the Nestle Cafe, we didn't need much for dinner. At about 7:30, while getting ready to watch the series finale of LOST, I had an apple with peanut butter and wine for dinner. The end of LOST was not as satisfying as my simple dinner.

I must say that my ice cream sandwich snack (yes, it was huge) was delicious! It was made of two peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips, fresh out of the oven,with dark chocolate ice cream. OMG...so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment