Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monday, 5/24/2010

This morning we drove to San Francisco. Again, we had a pretty big lunch, so for dinner we decided to go for drinks and dessert:) We went to an Italian restaurant, just a few blocks away from our hotel, called Cioppino's. Once there, we just couldn't not have bread too. Ben and I ordered garlic sourdough bread, and Spencer ordered bruschetta. I must say, that bruschetta was amazing. I'm usually not one for raw tomatos, but I LOVED the garlic, oil, and herbs mixed in with them for this appetizer. Ben, Spencer and I had margaritas with the bread, and I think Jennifer had a glass of wine.

Spencer and I shared a chocolate lava cake with ice cream. Jennifer had tiramisu, and Ben had triple chocolate mousse. They were all delicious. We definitely had a great non-dinner at Cioppino's.

Here's a fun picture of the drink diversity at our table:

I should point out that we got real food for Katie, but she didn't eat much of it. We ordered her a separate kids meal for about 1/2 of our meals. She rarely ate enough to make it worth the extra expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment