Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, 6/21/2010

Months ago, Jennifer, my mother-in-law, mentioned that she had purchased and was enjoying Oroweat's Sandwich Thins bread. I've seen the packages in the store, but hadn't bought them for our family yet. Today, at Costco, there was a big display of them. The price looked pretty good, so I decided to try them out. Ben grilled burgers for us and toasted a couple of these buns. They were great burgers! We were both really pleased with the Sandwich Thins. Good thing, because I purchased a bag at Costco. We won't run out for a while;) I made a mango, banana, and mandarin orange salad to go with it.

The burger went over really well with Katie. I gave her a nice big, mommy-sized bite to work on at the beginning of the meal. Halfway through my burger, I decided I better take a photo of it for the blog. As I tweaked the settings, Katie kept begging for more. By the time I got the photo I wanted, I only had a little bit of the burger left. Looks like a slider. I'm glad she liked it! Oh yes, and, she likes ketchup too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment