Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, 6/30/2010

The last time I was at Costco, I purchased chicken tenderloins instead of chicken breasts. The breasts they sell usually come with the tenderloins attached. And, we find those are the most tender and tasty parts. When I noticed that tenders were sold separately and at $0.10 less than the breasts, it seemed like a no-brainer. I was right!

Tonight I marinated a package of the tenders for only 15 minutes and then Ben put them on the grill for 10 minutes. They were flavored throughout and were still moist and tender. I marinated them in Grill Mates Tomato, Garlic, and Basil marinade. Katie was eating her chicken faster than we could cut it up for her. Yes! She wouldn't touch the banana I cut up for her and really enjoyed drinking water out of a straw. Ben and I finished off our left-over couscous and had spinach with balsamic vinaigrette. It was a good, simple dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment