Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday, 6/27/2010


I was really down and out today. Not sure if I have a cold or the flu, but I was in no position to make dinner. I spent most of the day sleeping on the couch. For dinner, Ben looked up recipes for chicken drumsticks. He wanted to do something with herbs. He didn't find one he liked, so he made up his own. It was really good! I don't know how much he used of each ingredient, but I know what he used.

HERBED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS

Ingredients:
melted butter
olive oil
garlic powder
freshly cracked black pepper
kosher salt
dried oregano

Directions:
Mix ingredients and brush onto chicken drumsticks.
Grill on indirect-medium heat for 45 minutes, turning once.

We made up a box of Near East Parmesan Couscous to go with it. It was pretty tasty. I think next time I will add in the minced garlic and green peas recommended on the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment