Monday, March 14, 2011

Friday, 3/11/2011

Ben went to a photography workshop today with his friends Ryan and Tim.  Ryan's wife, Vanessa, drove up from Puyallup this evening so that she and Ryan could go out to dinner with Ben, Katie and me.  Thinking that we might be able to beat the Friday night dinner rush by a few minutes, we decided to give Cactus, our favorite West Seattle Mexican restaurant, a try.  Luckily, we did, quite literally, just beat the rush and got a table right away.  

As of late, I haven't been able to keep myself away from the half order of nachos at Cactus.  I got the olives on the side for Katie, asked for no guacamole, and added chicken and chorizo.  This time, I think they skimped on the cheese a bit.  I had too many chips without any cheese on them.  Over all, it was still delicious.  Ben had a half order of nachos too, but with different ingredients.  He asked for no olives, jalapenos, or pico de gallo, and added chorizo and skirt steak.  Katie polished off my olives very quickly and then picked at her cheese quesadilla. 

It was so nice to catch up with Ryan and Vanessa.  We last saw them at Katie's birthday party in December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment