Monday, September 27, 2010

Friday, 9/24/2010

My mother-in-law drove up from Portland this afternoon in order to take care of Katie for us this weekend.  Ben is participating in a leadership workshop with his company today and tomorrow at Semiahmoo Resort, in Blaine, WA.  Lucky for me, spouses were invited to join in the Saturday night dinner.  I will be driving up tomorrow morning after breakfast with Katie.  Needless to say, it was a busy day of cleaning:)  It's a good thing we have company every once in a while.  Without it, our house would never get cleaned.  I managed to get the house clean, just as she arrived! 

I heated up the remainder of the Smokey Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner. Again, I must say that this recipe makes plenty for four decent sized bowls of soup, despite what Rachael Ray says:)  Jennifer even saved some of her's for tomorrow.  After getting Katie down for the night, Jennifer and I watched the season premiere of The Office and enjoyed catching up on family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment