Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday, 9/8/2010

When I planned our menu for the week, I hoped we would have spaghetti left over to eat tonight.  Thankfully, that is exactly what happened.  Ben and I each had a bowl of spaghetti and were satisfied.  Katie took another marathon nap (four hours!!!) and didn't eat lunch until after 3pm.  Understandably, she really wasn't that hungry for dinner and just nibbled at her spaghetti.  

After dinner, Ben and I played a good game of chase and hide-and-go seek with Katie, per her request.  What fun!  She giggled, squealed, asked for "more", and ran and ran and ran until it was time for her to go to bed.  I guess we wore her out--she didn't make a peep after we put her down for the night:)  For dessert, Ben and I each enjoyed another juicy peach from the market and a spoonful of Nutella.  Oh, and I had an orange vodka tonic.  Quite a nice evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment