Monday, September 6, 2010

Friday, 9/3/2010



Tonight Ben and I barbecued chicken drumsticks for Jenna and Matt.  I rubbed the drumsticks with our standard bbq rub.  Ben used Pendleton bbq sauce, because we were out of Jack Daniels.  It was a pretty good substitute.  We boiled several ears of corn to go along side the drumsticks. 

Ben and I stayed up late tonight so that we could watch The Blind Side.  What a fantastic movie!  It is definitely one we will own someday.  I don't remember the last time I saw a movie starring Sandra Bullock in which I forgot she was the actress.  I believe she earned the Oscar she won for that role.  Ben and I only have one more movie to watch that was nominated for the 2010 Best Motion Picture of the Year Academy Award--An Education.  I should make sure it is near the top of our Netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment