Thursday, September 2, 2010

Monday, 8/30/2010

Other than beer-battered halibut fillets, I usually don't go for pre-made frozen entrees.  But, tonight I tried something different for dinner. Out of curiosity, I wandered down the frozen dinner aisle at the grocery store.  I found and purchased Fred Meyer's Private Selection brand "Cajun Stuffed Pork Chops".  They were actually pretty good.  Ben said they tasted kind of like his stuffed pork chop recipe.  The chops were stuffed with andouille sausage, red bell pepper, and seasoned rice.  It also seemed like the chops had been rubbed with cajun herbs and spices.  I was rather pleased with the amount of flavor they had.  

Since we came home with a pound of spinach from the birthday party, it seemed appropriate to make a spinach salad to go with our pork chops.  Oh, and we are still drinking left over wine too:)

1 comment:

  1. It's actually not "my" stuffed pork chop recipe. I got it from Owen T.

    ReplyDelete