Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, 9/6/2010

It was so nice to wake up today, a Monday, and know that we didn't have to go anywhere today:)  And, now, looking back at the day, I am so glad it was laid back, relaxed, and quite productive.  It was a truly excellent Labor Day!

For dinner tonight, Katie ate mandarin oranges, grapes, a few bites of chicken, peanut butter, and some graham crackers.  It was quite the smorgasbord:)  Ben and I finished off the hamburger helper I made a few days ago.  While that was a pretty boring dinner, our dessert was phenomenal!  While at Pike Place Market yesterday, we got to sample a slice of ripe yellow peach that was to die for.  At the end of the tour, we just had to go back to buy some--four large, juicy peaches for $2.99 a pound.  They were worth EVERY penny:)  Ben and I each had one tonight; although, we did have to share with Katie who kept demanding "more".  In general, Ben doesn't like peaches.  But, tonight I would like to caption this photo of our sliced peaches with a quote from Ben.

"Katie, I'm sorry.  I was in peach bliss and didn't even hear you." ~ Ben Ackers

No comments:

Post a Comment